Reliance property development is the owner and controller of this Website. Here, ‘You’, ‘Your’ means the end users and ‘We’, ‘Our’, and ‘Us’ means Reliance Property Development and the affiliated entities.
1. What are Your Responsibilities?
- The content on the Website is protected by copyright laws. Any illegal or unauthorised use or reproduction of content will be subjected to legal actions.
- You will not modify or alter the Website or create any sort of application (web or mobile) that falsely imply that it is associated with our website.
- You understand that this Website should not be used for the purpose of sending any kind of unsolicited communications (this includes messages and emails) to any third party.
- You will not disrupt the Website or its servers. This includes, but is not limited to transmitting software viruses, malware, spyware or any kind of malicious code that can disrupt the Website or its servers.
- You will not add any content or code that can change or results into any kind of interruption in the way any of our web page is displayed on the end user’s device or browser.
- You will not create accounts with our Website using any sort of unauthorised means. This includes, but is not limited to bots, crawlers, scripts, automated devices or scrapers.
- You also understand that if you choose to send us any kind of content, information, suggestions or idea, you agree that Reliance Property is free to use the provided content, ideas, information or other material. These materials can be further used for any purposes that include, but is not limited to developing and marketing products/services, without any liability or payment.
- The content on the Website is protected by copyright laws. Any illegal or unauthorised use or reproduction of content will be subjected to the legal actions.
- You will not modify or alter the site or create any sort of application (web or mobile) that falsely imply that it is associated with our website.
- Director/s have been directly involved in projects mentioned within website.
- You understand that Reliance Property does not guarantee that the Website (and or the content) will be uninterrupted. While our intention is to make the Website (and its content) available without any interruption, there may be occasions when the Website is unavailable due outages, upgrades, emergency maintenance and repairs.
- Reliance Property is NOT liable for any loss of content or for any changes, interruption or discontinuation of the Website.
- We do not warrant:
i. Performance of the Website meeting your all requirements;
ii. The operation of the Website will be uninterrupted or free of errors;
iii. Content accuracy or usefulness;
iv. The Website or the servers/networks that make the site available are free from any malicious components that include but is not limited to viruses.
depend on any such skill or judgement;
- You understand and agree that your association with Reliance Property Development is Not Confidential or fiduciary. Your decision to submit any form of content does not place us in a position that is different from the position held by the general public.
- You must understand that none of your content is subjected to any obligation of confidentiality on the part of Reliance Property Development or our affiliates.
4. Liabilities and Damages of Reliance Property Development
- You understand that Reliance Property Development shall Not be Liable to you in case of any loss or damage (including consequential damage or loss) which you may suffer or which may arise directly or indirectly due to Your Use of the Website.
- You also understand that the information contained on the Website does not and is not supposed to constitute any legal or financial advice. The information or content on the Website should not be relied upon. You understand and agree to make your own enquiry to check the accuracy of any information or content provided on the Website.
- You should engage your own financial, accounting and legal expertise to understand the terms prior to entering into any kind of contract for the sale of any property. Relying upon any information or content contained within the Website does not make Reliance Property Development responsible for any loss or damage which may arise out of with the use of any materials and/or information contained on the Website.
- Reliance Property Development is Not responsible for any actions, information, content, or data of third parties. and you release us, our directors, officers, and employees from any claims and damages, arising due to any claim you have against any third parties.
- You (or any third party for whom you operate an account on the Website) agree to defend (at Reliance Property Development at their request), indemnify and hold the Reliance Property Development and our affiliates harmless from and against any claims, damages, liabilities, or expenses that includes but is not limited to reasonable solicitor’s fees and costs, arising out of any of the following (includes your direct activities on the Website or any conducted on your behalf):
I. your access to the Website;
iii. Your violation of any third-party right. This includes, but is not limited to any intellectual property, confidentiality, publicity, or privacy right;
iv. In case of you violating any laws, rules, codes, ordinances or orders of any governmental authorities, that includes but is not limited to all regulatory, legislative of administrative authorities; or
V. any misrepresentation of information done by you.
- You acknowledge that We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter subjected to indemnification by you. You will not, in any event, settle any claim without the written consent of Us.
- Reliance Property Development reserves the right to change or terminate the Website or your access to the Website for any reason, without any prior notice, and without liability to you.
- The Updated Terms will be effective as of the time of posting and will apply to your use of the Website.
- We reserve the right to terminate or forfeit username for any reason.
- We may share information you provided us with law enforcement authorities if required. We may share information about you or any other party’s (working on your behalf) use of the Website.
7. Governing Law
8. Waiving of our rights
Our failure to enforce or exercise any of our rights stated under these terms does not forfeit our right to enforce such right. Any waiver of such rights will only be effective if it has been written and signed by Reliance Property.